sex hikayeleri interior desing escort fethiye escort denizli porno hikaye kredi kartı borç sorgulama sitesi yayında ziraatbank borç sorgulama
FIJI NEWS
October 13, 2012 12:00:00 AM
  Follow @ Twitter

A 22-year-old male is the latest road victim after he was hit by a mini van while walking towards the Wainibokasi Community Post today.

Fiji Police spokesperson Ana Naisoro said the mini van driven by a 22-year-old allegedly swerved on to the opposite lane and hit the victim.

“The driver is now in custody in Nausori for interrogation while the body of the deceased is at Wainibuka mortuary awaiting post mortem.”

The road death toll now stands at 34 compared to 38 for the same period last year.

FijiLive


PREVIOUS STORY
BAF issues termites warning
NEXT STORY
NFP blames army for all coups

Post a Comment
Bookmark and Share

 


Posted Comments
No comments, but you can post the first comment!
   





Should nightclub opening hours in main centres be reviewed?
 Yes
 No


Poll Results: Current | Previous

Should nightclub opening hours in main centres be reviewed?
Yes
 82%
No
 18%



More Polls
Press Esc to close this window
BUSINESS
Modern makeover for Holiday InnSuva’s Holiday Inn hotel undergoes significant renovation from today and is set to have a modern makeover by July 2016.
SPORTS
Sponsor congratulates Flying FijiansVodafone Fiji- the main sponsors of the Flying Fijians has congratulated the team after an emphatic 39-29 victory over Samoa in the final of Pacific Nations Cup in Swangard Stadium, Burnaby today.
WORLD
Pope prays for peace in Syria, KoreaPope Francis prayed for a "political solution" in Syria and for "reconciliation" on the Korean peninsula in his first Easter Sunday message in front of a crowd in St Peter's Square.
TECHNOLOGY
Online registration for foreign investorsFiji will soon launch online registration and approvals system for foreign investors.
ENTERTAINMENT
Keith Richards Crosseyed Heart out Sept 18Keith Richards will release his eagerly anticipated Crosseyed Heart, his third solo album and his first in over 20 years, September 18.
FIJI NEWS
There was no detainment: TikoitogaOutgoing Commander of the Republic of Fiji Military Forces (RFMF), Brigadier General Mosese Tikoitoga says there was no detainment and has dismissed claims made on social media that Attorney General, Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum was taken by the military.
NEWS SPORTS INFOTAINMENT MOBILE HOT TOPICS FOLLOW US ON