Green Pawpaw CurryIngredients
1. Wash and peel the pawpaw, remove the seeds and chop into cubes.
2. Melt the butter or magarine.
3. Fry the onion, garlic and ginger for 3 minutes.
4. Add the chillies and curry powder and cook for about 5 minutes, until the mixture is gloden brown colour.
5. Slowly stir in the coconut cream and water.
6. Add the pawpaw cubes to the curry sauce. Cook for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add lemon juice and pepper to taste.
7. Serve hot with cooked taro, sweet potatoe or breadfruit.