1. Cut the stalk end of the pawpaw and save. Scop out seeds.
2. Finely chop onion and fry in 2 tablespoon of oil.
3. Put onion, cooked minced meat and cooked rice in a bowl, then stir in beaten egg, aslt and pepper.
4. Mix ingredients well, then stuff into pawpaw. attach the stalk end back onto the pawpaw,using a toothpick ot the middle rib from the coconut leaf.
5. Brush with oil and bake at 180 celcius (350 F) until pawpaw soft (45 minutes to an hour). Any type of oven can be used, or the pawpaw can be steamed.
6. Serve with gravy or tomatoe sauce, if desired.