Breadfruit and Beef stewIngredients
1. Mix the flour and salt.
2. Cut up the meat into small pieces. Add to the flour mixture, mixing until well coated.
3. Heat the cooking oil in a large pot. Add the coated maet and brwon.
4. When the maet is almost brown, add chopped onion. Stir occasionally unitl browned.
5. Add water. Cover and cook until meat is tender, about 30 minutes.
6. Add breadfruit that has been soaked in water for 10 minutes, pumpkin, and green leafy vegetables.
7. Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes. Serve hot.