Rourou in Coconut Milk with PrawnsIngredients
1. Put diluted coconut milk into a cooking pot.
2. Add garlic, onion and ginger. Cook by constantly stiring to prevent curdling until boiling.
3. When boiling, add rourou in the mixture and stir occasionally just for the leaves and stalks to be covered with coconut milk. Cook for few more minutes until rourou is done and coconut milk is almost dry.
4. Stir in coconut cream. Stir constantly and add prawns until done (prawns change its color from greyish to orange). Cook for a few minutes and add salt to siut your taste.
5. Remove from heat and serve in a bowl.
Yield: 8 servings (2 pieces of prawns per serving).
Costs per serving $1.50.