Citrus Baked FishIngredients
1. Wash and clean the fish and place on a soft banana leaf or foil.
2. Thinly slice the lemon and mandarin or orange.
3. Arrange alternate slices of lemon and mandarine or orange on the fish from head to tail.
4. Sprinkle with black pepper and pour the coconut cream around the fish. Add salt to taste.
5. Wrap the fish well in about three layers of softened banana leaves ( or foil) and bake in a moderate oven for about 40 minutes or in an earth oven for about 1 hour.
6. Serve hot with cooked root crops, breadfruit or vudi.