Fish and Green Leaf curryIngredients
1. Finely chop onion. Grind garlic and chilli with salt.
Wash and cut up green leaves.
2. Put the oil in a pot, heat , then add onion, garlic and chilli and fry till gloden brown.
3. Add curry powder and fry with onion mixture. Stir in green leaves for one minute.
4. Add the fish and stir well. For a wet curry, add water or coconut cream.
5. Cook slowly until green leaves are soft, then serve.
Note: The best leaves for this recipe are amaranth (tubua/chauraiya), drumstick (saijan leaves), English cabbage, Chinese cabbage, kangkong (water spinach) or pumpkin tips.