Chicken and Pumpkin soupIngredients
1. Wash pumpkin tips, prepare and chop.
2. Fry onion in the cooking oil until tender.
3. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
4. Add cut -up chicken to onion and cook for 10 minutes uncovered.
5. Add water, lemon juice and salt to taste.
6. Bring to boil, lower heat and cook for atleast 15 minutes, covered.
7. Add tomatoes, pumpkin, green pepper and pumpkin tips. Cook for 5 more minutes.
8. Add coconut cream. As soon as the mixture comes to the boil again, remove from the heat.
9. Serve hot with cooked root crops or breadfruit.