Tasty leaf soupIngredients
1. Combine soy sauce, sugar and cornflour and mix well.
Add meat or fish and set aside.
2. Heat the oil, add ginger and onion, and fry until tender.
3. Boil water in a large pot. add meat or fish and soy sauce mixture, ginger, and onion. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add green leaves and simmer another 3-5 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Note: Most green leaves are suitable for this recipe, except very soft ones such as young taro leaves or Indian mulberry.