Fish and Yam PieIngredients
1. Peel and slice the yams and cook immediately in boiling water until just tender; drain.
2. Heat oil and add onions, saute until clear, then add the sliced peppers and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Cut the fish into small pieces.
4. Lightly oil a shallow dish. Place half the yams in a layer on the bottom, cover with the fish and top with the onion and pepper mixture, seasoning well with salt and pepper.
Finish with the remaining yams and the tomatoes, brush top with oil and sprinkle with lemon juice.
5. Bake in the centre of oven for about 25-30 minutes.