sex hikayeleri interior desing escort fethiye escort denizli porno hikaye kredi kartı borç sorgulama sitesi yayında ziraatbank borç sorgulama

HFC bank to begin operations in 2014

 

Nov 13, 2013 11:00:54 AM

HFC bank to begin operations in 2014 Home Finance Company Limited (HFC) will begin its banking operations early next year.

HFC chairman Tom Ricketts says dates will be announced later.

The bank was presented with a formal banking licence certificate by the Governor of Reserve Bank of Fiji Barry Whiteside on Monday and Ricketts is confident that they will be able to manage and compete in the marketplace with other commercial banks and operate as a profitable business.

He says the soon-to-opened bank is one that belongs to all Fijians given its FNPF-Unit Trust ownership.

The FNPF’s owns 75 per cent and Unit Trust of Fiji the other 25 percent.

Prior to gaining government’s approval, HFC had to satisfy some conditions which included forming a strategic partnership with a well-established international bank, forming a management partnership with DFCC Bank of Sri Lanka.

“Through this collaboration, we expect to benefit from the competencies and capabilities in the areas where there are gaps especially in information technology and corresponding bank.”

Ricketts acknowledged the shareholders, Fiji National Provident Fund and Unit Trust of Fiji, Members of the Board for their guidance, support and prudent oversight. He also recognized the support and guidance received from the Government, RBF, DFCC Bank, Ultra Data Australia Pty Limited and various other business partners.

HFC has been existence for over 51 years and that the notion to extend to banking had been on HFC’s agenda for some time.

FijiLive

Bookmark and Share



Covid-19 Update

 

Last updated 5th August 2022

New Cases


22

Active Cases


228

Recoveries


65,732

Deaths


874

 


NEWS SPORTS INFOTAINMENT MOBILE HOT TOPICS FOLLOW US ON